A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Patel, PEDIATRICS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Ramabhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dinesh Patel practices Pediatrics near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Parsippany Pediatricians.