Dr. Jeffrey Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Glendora, CA

3.9

March 24th, 2015
Highly skilled, professional and caring
I see some worse and good reviews about Dr Lee,at first I am afraid.but when I went to his cilinic,I found I made a best choice.I've had female problems for several years and was unable to find a doctor who wanted to quickly resolve my issues. Dr. Lee was able to diagonse my problem through tests and recommend proper treament options. Not only is he knowledgeable he clearly explains the procedure and treatment process of the diagonsis. I'm very fortunate that I found him and he is beyond 5 stars in my book.

March 24th, 2015
By far the best OB
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr.lee He was my regular gynecologist before getting pregnant and then he delivered my first son. I am now pregnant again and I could not imagine having any other doctor. He is so caring and always takes the time to go over any problems or concerns that I have. I had some minor complications with my first pregnancy and he really got me through it. I would recommend him to anyone!

March 1st, 2015
poor service
Im currently seing him to monitor my pregnancy. He appeared to be a good doctor at first. And he probably is but only with his own race because during my whole pregnancy i felt as if i was wasting my time going for a check up. I literally wait longer to see him than him checking my babys heart. In the room with me for no longer than 4 mins. He always is in a hurry. I noticed he invest alot of time talking and getting to know many other patients who are his race compared to patients like me who are hispanic/latina. Im almost 40 weeks pregnant and never once he has checked if im dilating. It makes me feel discriminated. The doctor i use to see back with my first son started checking if i was dilating like at 38 weeks or so. And adding to that i had to ask for ultrasounds he never send me on his own. I had to request one. I in my personal experience dont feel comfortable having him as a doctor. I feel as though he doesnt care much for me or my unborn child. And i tried changing doctors a while back but i was to far in my pregnancy that the doctor that treated my first pregnancy wouldnt take me in anymore. Such a shame i have to have this doctor when im so unhappy with the poor service his charging thousands of dollars for.

February 25th, 2015
the best doctor
He is the best doctor in pomona,,funny, cute,caring and the best OBGYN doctor...He was my OB 5 years ago,, And guess what! Im pregnant again im like 4 week and im going back to the best OBGYN in POmona:)

February 24th, 2015
An AWESOME OB!
I love love love doctor Lee! He delivered my daughter and I completely trust him. I was in labor for 30 hours when things started to go south and I had to be rushed in for an emergency c-section. I was terrified, having never gone through surgery before and also terrified that something horrible would happen to my daughter. But Doctor Lee put all my fears at ease and took such good care of me during the days after my daughters birth. Throughout my pregnancy I received nothing but outstanding prenatal care by him and his staff. his receptionist is so sweet and professional and accommodating. I will always go to Dr. Lee for my OB care.

February 24th, 2015
Best OB!!!
I went to all my OB appointments & delivered with Dr. Lee. He was very calm and wasn't quick to jump to conclusions which helped keep me from worrying during a stressful time in a woman's life. I never had a problem with his staff, they were all friendly and easy to call with questions. The longest time I had to wait was for one appointment because he was delivering a baby at the hospital so he was about 45 minutes late. Other than that it was around 15 minutes wait, if that for my other appointments.

February 20th, 2015
great doctor
I have been with Dr. Lee since 2004 & four births. He is a wonderful Doctor with a great bedside manner. He is kind, patient, and thorough. At times there as been a wait, but usually because of an emergency...babies come when they want. His staff has been courteous and helpful to me and my family. I was with a former group in Upland and was very unhappy. Such a positive change making the move with his group. Overall great experience.

February 5th, 2015
Worst obgyn EVER!!!!!!!!
This doctor is by far the worst in the entire planet...I don't know how he is still in practice. His office is dirty and so old looking.. Extremely old furniture and out dated equipment . Let's move on to the fact that he says no more than 5 words the entire visit ! Visits consist of 2 minutes.. He is by far the most Un caring , un professional obgyn .. I just had my culture done today and this what he told me " with out offering me a gown " pull your pants down , one leg only, and lay down " He spreads my legs open and roughly sticks these pain full things in my vagina and forgot to put gloves on!!!!!!!! This was so painful and un sanitary., How am I Suppose to allow this man to perform a c-section on me???????? I'm calling my insurance tomorrow to switch!!!!!

September 26th, 2014
absolutely THE worst!
I should have known from the beginning of my pregnancy that most ObGyns don't spend 3-5 mins in the room with you, never answered any questions but was quick to criticize my weight and repeat over and over how "he does not like delivering big babies" 36 weeks and I never received so much as a pelvic exam!! Extremely out dated equipment and no regard for any NON CASH paying patient. I am so happy I decided to switch at my 36th week with a Dr. That made me extremely comfortable upon the first visit. As far as Dr Lee's staff, they are extremely professional and friendly.

November 18th, 2013
The worst
This is the worst Obgyn I ever experienced in my life. He was supper unprofessional never answered my questions, he gave me a napkin that someone else used and I felt that was total disrespectful and gross.He was off calculation a whole two weeks of my pregnancy he was not compassionate you can tell he just did his job for money and money only not for the patients.

March 28th, 2013
I am a huge fan. Dr. Lee is amazing! Very grateful for his accurate instinct and skill. Very knowledgeable and shares the information when asked. Very calm, gentle and caring. He delivered my first baby and will be going back for my second. Highly recommend him. At first he didnt say too much but i realize now I was so anxious he was trying not to add to it. He has always been there for me and when the moment came he had PLENTY to say and was very informative, quick acting and comforting. If you have questions, speak up and he will answer them happily! I trust him and know I'm in great hands with him.

February 17th, 2011
Gentle caring doctor
Very caring and gentle doctor who takes the time to spend with you if needed. He is soft spoken and very patient as well as great diagnostic skills. When I had my first baby I was terrified, Dr. Lee calmed me down and explained everything that he was doing. He does not yell or try to rush the birth.This was what I was looking for,I didn't want a doctor who screams at his staff or at me, I have seen this happen with high strung doctors..but not with Dr. Lee. If looking for a gentle calm doctor he is the one for you!