Learn more about Dr. Fazal Panezai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fazal Panezai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panezai
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panezai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fazal Panezai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panezai graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Panezai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fazal R Panezai MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fazal R. Panezai practice?
- Dr. Fazal Panezai has 1 office location.
Dr. Fazal Panezai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Matawan, NJ.
See Matawan Internists and Matawan Cardiologists.