Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fazal Panezai
Dr. Fazal Panezai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Matawan, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Panezai is affiliated with Bayshore Community Hospital, Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge and Riverview Medical Center. Dr. Panezai has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fazal Panezai has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Fazal Panezai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matawan, NJ.
Dr. Nagy Guirguis
Matawan, NJ 0.07 mi37
Dr. Magda Ghabras
Matawan, NJ 0.07 mi10
Dr. Cristina Xenachis
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Matawan, NJ 0.07 mi33