A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giouzel Glodener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giouzel Glodener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giouzel Glodener, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Glodener graduated from Ivanovo State Medical Academy. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Glodener has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glodener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Giouzel O. Glodener practice?
Dr. Giouzel Glodener practices Pediatrics near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Pediatricians.