Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Best Doctor EVER!!!!!!!!! show details Best Doctor EVER!!!!!!!!!
Jun 2nd, 2011

If you are looking for a Great Pediatrician you need to go see this Doctor. Her nurse is a Great asset to her Company.Very Friendly

Mar 8th, 2011

Dr.Glodener is extremely thourough and will go the distance to find out whats wrong. My son had a persistent cough for months with our old doctor and they would just pass it off and do nothing to help. Without her we'd still be shuffling from doctor to doctor to get help. When my daughter is born we'll be bringing her to Dr. Glodener as well.Appointments are scheduled so that she is not rushing to get to the next patient. She not pushy and makes you feel involved in the care of your child as if we are both his doctor.

what a pediatrician should be show details what a pediatrician should be
Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Glodener is very thorough. She has seen my daughter at the Lockeway Dr office for 5 years now. My daughter likes the way she talks to her like an adult since my daughter is a teenager. Dr. has always taken my worry and concerns seriously and will make calls or order labs for things that are going on when needed. I like how the office is set up too. We get in and out quick. Making appts same day is fine too.

Jun 2nd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great Doctors: Just found them and love them. Give them a call if you're in need of a new physician.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com