A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Bezikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bezikian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Bezikian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Garabed Bezikian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hagop G. Bezikian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Bezikian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hagop Bezikian practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.