A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hagop Bezikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bezikian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bezikian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bezikian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Bezikian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hagop Garabed Bezikian MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hagop G. Bezikian practice?
- Dr. Hagop Bezikian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hagop Bezikian practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.