Learn more about Dr. Haresh Punjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haresh Punjabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haresh Punjabi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjabi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Punjabi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Punjabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haresh M. Punjabi practice?
Dr. Haresh Punjabi practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, and Philadelphia Hematologists.