Dr. Joe Nguyen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joe Nguyen?

hard to explain how bad this person is as a doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2016

if you need a good doctor ----- this is not the one

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Do not go this person

Posted on April 6th, 2016

he will take you off generic medicine and put you on very costly brand name

Founder Guidelines' International

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is not only a skilled physician, but a compassionate caring individual who goes the second mile in assessing patients needs and providing necessary medical care. Over a career spanning more than 55 years as a pastor, I have visited hundreds of hospitalized individuals and have worked with many families. Dr. Joe goes far beyond the average in personalizing a patient's treatment.

Recommended to All Our Friends

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is a warm, caring physician.

Very Pleased

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I'm sorry about the Aug. 2010 review. I do agree that at times there is a long wait and Jonathan is no longer there however, Dr. Nguyen found a lump in my leg and after a CAT Scan came back as nothing wrong, he wasn't convinced and sent me to more tests until it was diagnosed as Lymphoma. I initially told him I was fine with the CAT Scan result and didn't think anything else was necessary. He told me he wouldn't take that as an answer. He has treated my husband and my three children (now in their 20's) for the last 10 years and has been a great doctor. Never making us feel rushed or unimportant.

RUDE Staff - would not recommend

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Under no circumstance would I recommend Dr. Joe Nguyen - he is NEVER on time for appointments and his office staff is EXTREMELY rude. Recently, he started making patients sign a form that stated that he would charge patients $25 if they were late for appointments and that they would also have to reschedule. Right after that, there was a miscommunication with his office and I thought I was early - they said I was 20 minutes late and made me reschedule. The next time I showed up, after I waited a full hour after my scheduled time, I had to leave without seeing him because I was now late for work. Of course, you also have to pay for parking. On my next visit, he was again LATE and yet his RUDE nurse/office manager, Jonathan, chewed me out for "being late" (remember, that it was the doctor who was LATE).A few weeks later, I ended up in the hospital (right across the parking lot from his office). While I was in the hospital for 8 days, not once did he walk across the hospital to see me or, for that matter, even call. When I got out, his RUDE office staff told me that it would be 2 weeks before he could see me to follow-up on my hospitalization. Under no circumstances would I ever recommend this doctor - unless, of course, you enjoy being subjected to extremely rude and unprofessional treatment.

Posted on October 25th, 2016