A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Borden, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Borden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Borden MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Borden practice?
- Dr. Victor Borden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Borden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Teaneck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.