A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Santillanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Santillanes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Santillanes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mario Santillanes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Santillanes practice?
- Dr. Michael Santillanes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Santillanes practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Primary Care Doctors and Tehachapi Internists.