A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Santillanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Santillanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santillanes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Santillanes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Santillanes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Santillanes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mario Santillanes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Santillanes practice?
- Dr. Michael Santillanes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Santillanes practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tehachapi, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.