A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Santillanes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Santillanes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santillanes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Santillanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Santillanes practice?
Dr. Michael Santillanes practices Family Medicine near Tehachapi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mojave, CA and Delano, CA.
See Tehachapi Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Santillanes, Dr. Mitch Santillanes, Dr. Myles Santillanes, Dr. Michal Santillanes, Dr. Mickey Santillanes, Dr. Miles Santillanes