Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Internist

Worth every penny! show details Worth every penny!
by Grace Walsh on Jun 3rd, 2015

I’m forty years old, separated. As with most single women my age, I’m still hoping to find a man I can grow old with. Seeing all of these younger women I need to compete with though makes me lose confidence. I want to look the best I can but surgeries like liposuction and the like are too extreme for me. Then I found out that there those procedures that can make one look younger without the need for surgery. One of them is Botox injection which I decided to have a go at. My procedure was handled by Michael Santillanes MD. It took only a few injections and he told me that the effects will last for three to four months. Dr. Santillanes was really helpful and kept talking to me throughout the 10 minutes it took for the series of injections to finish so I won’t think about the needles. He even told me I can call the clinic anytime I have questions. Then, after 5 months and two sessions I finally got a man. We’ve been dating for two months now and it’s been a blast. If not for Botox and Dr. Santillanes, he would probably have not fallen for my charms.

I’ve always felt a little insecure because of my huge hips. show details I’ve always felt a little insecure because of my huge hips.
by Kendra Lewis on Jun 1st, 2015

I’ve always felt a little insecure because of my huge hips. Ever since I was a child, they were a constant source of low self-esteem. And as I grew up, things just seemed to keep getting worse. And after going through two pregnancies, my hips were ugly as ever. I am pretty sure my hips would have kept me from living my life to the fullest all my life if my loving and understanding husband did not comfort me and advised me to consider getting liposuction. I was reluctant at first. Who could blame me right? The word “surgery” simply has that terrifying ring to it. But after consulting some of my closest friends, they encouraged me to go through with it. One of them even recommended a clinic she simply referred to as The Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Several phone calls and a few days later, it was finally time to say goodbye to the hips I have hated for as long as I remember. I was really nervous but the friendly staff of the people at the clinic made things better. When I got to the surgery room, Dr. Michael Santillanes assured me everything would be okay as I quickly drifted to sleep due to the anesthetic. I woke up a few hours later and the improvement to my hips was better than what I had hoped for. Thanks you Dr. Santillanes for the wonderful job you have done.

Totally Worth It! show details Totally Worth It!
by Marry Smith on May 28th, 2015

Botox is my latest addiction! I have had botox injections for several years with great results. I am getting my botox on a regular basis to The Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic Surgery Center. I absolutely love Dr. Santillanes! While the injections can hurt, it is totally worth it!

I just love the results! show details I just love the results!
by Angie Flores on May 28th, 2015

I love when people say I look younger compare to my age! Thanks to Dr. Santillanes and The Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic surgery Center! :)

I was very overwhelmed and will definitely continue botox injections with them. show details I was very overwhelmed and will definitely continue botox injections with them.
by Denchi Minh on May 27th, 2015

My grandmother always told me that if she only knew what she know now, she probably would have started using botox at the age of 30. I have done a lot of research before booking the procedure. I also consulted people close to me and I've got mixed reactions, some are even shocked that I am interested in botox. One of my friends recommended Dr. Santillanes of the Skin Care Clinic. Although I wasn't bad at wrinkles at the age of 30, I was self-conscious. I have to say that I love the results! I love hearing that I look good for my age. Dr. Santillanes is great and the staff is amazing. They made me very comfortable during my visit. I was very overwhelmed and will definitely continue botox injections with them.To those who feel apprehensive about botox, I am pretty sure that it will be normal years from now that we'll be seeing it on people's Christmas list. :)

This is my 1st Vi Peel and I’ve had great results show details This is my 1st Vi Peel and I’ve had great results
by Samantha Williams on May 27th, 2015

This is my 1st Vi Peel and I’ve had great results. I originally went in for a chemical peel a year ago to treat the scarring on my cheeks due to acne. My foremost concern is to minimize my scars and the Vi peel did just that! My skin was much smoother after my first peel as well. Will definitely come back for a regular treatment session.

Money well - spent! show details Money well - spent!
by Jane Adams on May 27th, 2015

Very professional and the price is good. :)

Great Experience Overall show details Great Experience Overall
by Patricia Johnson on May 26th, 2015

I’m 35 years old and have always had skin problems so I decided to try the Vi Peel. I did my research online and was so excited when I read about Dr. Michael Santillanes. I just did the peel today; it stung a little but was tolerable. I have minor acne scarring due to break out on my period. It was a great experience overall. I will keep everyone updated on my peel, hoping for great results!

Totally recommended. ☺ show details Totally recommended. ☺
by Ronald Shane Flynn on May 24th, 2015

I have been scratching all day from an eczema rash. I have tried various natural remedies such as frequent bathing and regular moisturizing. I have also tried to avoid fragrance, detergents, rough fabrics, etc… But I can no longer take the discomfort so I went to I browsed the Internet to search on good Skin Doctors and I have stumbled upon The Skin Care Clinic and Dermatological Center. I have called to set an appointment and went there on the next day. The receptionist is very accommodating; I have waited for less than 25 minutes as Dr. Santillanes is still treating a patient. The experience was quite satisfactory, I have been asked about the treatments I have applied prior to my visit and he gave me creams and topical treatments. He said the creams given should help improve my skin’s protective barrier. Aside from the medical treatment, he also provided useful advices such as things that need to be done in order to prevent eczema from occurring again. The price is reasonable too. This Skin Clinic is totally recommended. ☺

Totally Recommended show details Totally Recommended
by Lee J Schneider on May 23rd, 2015

I visited a relative in California last week and I asked for recommendations on where I can have plantar wart removal and she recommended The Skin Care Clinic and Dermatology Center. I have tried different types of home remedies and over the counter removers but home treatments did not work. Plantar warts are painful, annoying and hard to remove. I really can say that Dr. Michael Santillanes of the Skin Care Clinic did not disappoint. He asked me a lot of questions like if I have Diabetes, or if I use public pool or locker room shower, and if I tried home remedies already. He explained everything, from the causes of the plantar warts to what I can do after the treatment to prevent them from coming back. The treatment he gave me includes freezing the wart and removed it with laser. He also injected medicines to strengthen my immune system so my body will be cleared of the virus. His assistant is very attentive and professional. It was a very pleasant experience. I will be back home this week feeling relieved, thanks to Dr. Santillanes.