Dr. Michael Santillanes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Santillanes?

March 9th, 2017

Fraudulent Physician

Watch out, this corrupt physician works with a fraudulent billing company and upcodes his patients. I also heard him making a pass at several patients. So unprofessional and trashy.

October 13th, 2015

5 STARS!!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

June 20th, 2015

Wrinkles are a frightening thing. They have the power to make you look older than you really are. When I first noticed I had wrinkles I almost broke the mirror. I mean, I was still at my early forties, why do I have such obvious wrinkles already? I’ve done some reading and I’ve learned that wrinkles appear as the skin ages, its ability to hold water weakens. And as the skin gets less and less hydrated, the fat under the skin will start to get broken down. Of course, knowing the cause did not satisfy me, I needed a solution. Then, in a stroke of luck, or you can also call it fate, I stumbled on a magazine that featured Dr. Michael Santillanes and his Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic Surgery Center. The magazine praised how knowledgeable the doctor is on the newest techniques and how his clinic is equipped with the latest technology in cosmetics. I called the number shown in the magazine and after answering a few questions, I was scheduled for a Botox session. The procedure was a lot faster than I anticipated. It didn’t even take 10 minutes. It also included only a few injections, which I barely felt. My face looked swollen and red at first. I almost panicked because I thought something went wrong. The good Dr. quickly calmed me down. He said that the redness and swelling would be gone in a few hours after which I will be able to see the full results. So I drove home and took a quick nap. I woke up around three hours later and saw how much younger I looked. Almost no traces of the wrinkles were left. Everything the magazine said was true.

June 16th, 2015

My fist Botox injection session was not planned.

My fist Botox injection session was not planned. I was just asked by my friends to tag along. I thought that tagging along would just mean that I have to come with them to The Skin Care Clinic and wait for them to get their shots. I was wrong. They planned to have me get the injections too all along. I didn’t want to be the party pooper so I went along with it. And I’m so glad I did. The Session was painless. It took less than 10 minutes for the series of injections to be completed. I felt a little tightening on my face afterwards but it was gone a few minutes later. The immediate effects were amazing. My wrinkles and frown lines were visibly gone. I looked a few years if not a decade younger. As we were leaving, we could not help but admire how younger each of us suddenly looked. We all agreed to come back to every three months for the Botox injections. When I got home, my husband and even my kids immediately noticed my younger look. Thank you Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic Surgery Center. You have earned yourself one more loyal customer. Make that two since my husband now comes with us to also have his injections.

June 5th, 2015

Happy Patient

I have an active lifestyle. I have a condition called axillary hyperhidrosis though that makes living this active life a lot more difficult than it’s supposed to be. This health condition means that I sweat easily, and I sweat a lot. I even often sweat while seating down and reading a magazine. And when I’m active, it takes just a few minutes for the underarm area of my shirt to get soaked. I know I’m lucky that my condition is not health threatening but sometimes, it just gets too annoying. A friend referred me to Dr. Michael Santillanes, a guy he says can fix any problem that is related to skin. I was not sure if the issues with my hyperactive sweat glands count but I decided to give it a shot anyway. The MD said that the fastest and safest way to help my condition is to use precision lasers to accurately eliminate off some of my sweat glands. Eliminate the right number and my underarms will sweat normally. I took the procedure. Everything went without a hitch. I immediately noticed the changes after the operation. I don’t sweat so easily anymore. Thanks to Dr. Santillanes, I can now be as active as I want with one less thing to worry about.

June 4th, 2015

Completely painless and recovery was swift.

I am a 38-year-old mother of three. I’ve wanted to improve my figure since after my 3rd pregnancy but the busy life of a housewife has prevented me from doing so. I barely had enough free time for some aerobics exercise, which was clearly not enough. I didn’t give up though. I turned to Google to give me some advice on what to do and I stumbled upon this procedure called Tumescent Technique, which was said to be the safest form of liposuction. I was immediately enticed to try it. So after finding out what I want, it was time to look for a place that can give it to me. I check numerous review websites and an MD named Michael Santillanes kept turning up. He was always getting high praises from patients. So I called up his clinic and got myself scheduled for a Tumescent Liposuction procedure. The procedure went smoothly and I hardly felt anything. But what surprised me the most was the rate of recovery. A mere two days after the surgery, I was able to do some light aerobics. Another two days later, I was able to fully go back to my old routine.

June 3rd, 2015

Worth every penny!

I’m forty years old, separated. As with most single women my age, I’m still hoping to find a man I can grow old with. Seeing all of these younger women I need to compete with though makes me lose confidence. I want to look the best I can but surgeries like liposuction and the like are too extreme for me. Then I found out that there those procedures that can make one look younger without the need for surgery. One of them is Botox injection which I decided to have a go at. My procedure was handled by Michael Santillanes MD. It took only a few injections and he told me that the effects will last for three to four months. Dr. Santillanes was really helpful and kept talking to me throughout the 10 minutes it took for the series of injections to finish so I won’t think about the needles. He even told me I can call the clinic anytime I have questions. Then, after 5 months and two sessions I finally got a man. We’ve been dating for two months now and it’s been a blast. If not for Botox and Dr. Santillanes, he would probably have not fallen for my charms.

June 1st, 2015

I’ve always felt a little insecure because of my huge hips.

I’ve always felt a little insecure because of my huge hips. Ever since I was a child, they were a constant source of low self-esteem. And as I grew up, things just seemed to keep getting worse. And after going through two pregnancies, my hips were ugly as ever. I am pretty sure my hips would have kept me from living my life to the fullest all my life if my loving and understanding husband did not comfort me and advised me to consider getting liposuction. I was reluctant at first. Who could blame me right? The word “surgery” simply has that terrifying ring to it. But after consulting some of my closest friends, they encouraged me to go through with it. One of them even recommended a clinic she simply referred to as The Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic Surgery Center. Several phone calls and a few days later, it was finally time to say goodbye to the hips I have hated for as long as I remember. I was really nervous but the friendly staff of the people at the clinic made things better. When I got to the surgery room, Dr. Michael Santillanes assured me everything would be okay as I quickly drifted to sleep due to the anesthetic. I woke up a few hours later and the improvement to my hips was better than what I had hoped for. Thanks you Dr. Santillanes for the wonderful job you have done.

May 29th, 2015

Totally Worth It!

Botox is my latest addiction! I have had botox injections for several years with great results. I am getting my botox on a regular basis to The Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic Surgery Center. I absolutely love Dr. Santillanes! While the injections can hurt, it is totally worth it!

May 29th, 2015

I just love the results!

I love when people say I look younger compare to my age! Thanks to Dr. Santillanes and The Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic surgery Center! :)

May 27th, 2015

I was very overwhelmed and will definitely continue botox injections with them.

My grandmother always told me that if she only knew what she know now, she probably would have started using botox at the age of 30. I have done a lot of research before booking the procedure. I also consulted people close to me and I've got mixed reactions, some are even shocked that I am interested in botox. One of my friends recommended Dr. Santillanes of the Skin Care Clinic. Although I wasn't bad at wrinkles at the age of 30, I was self-conscious. I have to say that I love the results! I love hearing that I look good for my age. Dr. Santillanes is great and the staff is amazing. They made me very comfortable during my visit. I was very overwhelmed and will definitely continue botox injections with them.To those who feel apprehensive about botox, I am pretty sure that it will be normal years from now that we'll be seeing it on people's Christmas list. :)

May 27th, 2015

This is my 1st Vi Peel and I’ve had great results

This is my 1st Vi Peel and I’ve had great results. I originally went in for a chemical peel a year ago to treat the scarring on my cheeks due to acne. My foremost concern is to minimize my scars and the Vi peel did just that! My skin was much smoother after my first peel as well. Will definitely come back for a regular treatment session.