A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mahdad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehrdad Michael Mahdad MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad M. Mahdad practice?
- Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists and Fountain Valley Psychiatrists.