A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mahdad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mahdad, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahdad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mahdad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mahdad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Mahdad MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Mahdad practice?
- Dr. Michael Mahdad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mahdad practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists and Fountain Valley Psychiatrists.