Learn more about Dr. Michael Mahdad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mahdad, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahdad
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mahdad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mahdad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mahdad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Mahdad MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Mahdad practice?
- Dr. Michael Mahdad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mahdad practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists and Santa Ana Psychiatrists.