Learn more about Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahdad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mehrdad M. Mahdad practice?
Dr. Mehrdad Mahdad practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.