Dr. Octavio Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 11 reviews

June 12th, 2016
Horrible service--Do NOT recommend
Horrible receptionist. My 10 year old was sick with stomach flu and felt he was very dehydrated and needed to be seen. I went in because the doctor had told me that I would not have trouble to go in as a walk in. The receptionist refused to place him on list to be seen.

May 23rd, 2016
Not forthcoming with information. Does not offer full services that most doctors do.

April 22nd, 2014
Patient
The doctor is rude and incompetent. He over billed our insurance

September 17th, 2013
Not a caring doctor
I was really upset when I received my blood work results. It took nearly a week to get my results & to top it off he never requested a test that I wanted done. Mean while I was in pain for more than a week! Nurse told me to go in for more blood work. I was hesitant but I went in anyway. At this point I was super angry. What really mad it worse was that the doctor never apologized for his mistake personally instead the nurse was apologizing for him. Long story short I was right getting a certain test done. I had what I thought I had. So sad that the doctor doesn't listen to patients needs & wants.

April 16th, 2013
Caring Doctor
I hadn't seen a doc for years. Went to ER one night, very sick, was referred to follow up with Dr. Rodriguez. When I first met him, & asked him if he would be my Dr., he was so kind, & said sure. He hospitalized me, to help me, & had me stabilized swiftly, & said he would never give up on me. I was very sick, & that meant a lot. My husband, & I had never seen that kind of compassion from a Dr., ever. I would recommend Dr. Rodriguez to anyone. He cares, he listen's, he's prompt, & he has always done very well for me, whether I was ill, or injured. A very good Doctor!

November 20th, 2012
Don't waste your time. This doctor is in business to make money, not that care of patients.

November 6th, 2012
Poor customer Service
The doctor above has poor patient skills and does not listen to the patient when they have a real problem or question. The wait for test results is 3 days later than the hospital said it would be and they never call you back when they say they will. I would not recommend this doctor to nobody, not even my worst enemy.

October 12th, 2012
I have seen Dr. Rodriguez a number of times and he has always been very patient friendly. Would recommend him highly.

January 19th, 2012
great with elderly
My mother is bedbound and has been his patient for about six years...he cares for her in a humane manner and always does a thorough exam

April 1st, 2011
Never rec'd. a call advising of my test results, had to call them myself. Always have to intervine between pharmacy and his office regarding refills. Customer Service should be better.

December 29th, 2010
Sorry excuse for a doctor
I had a horrible experience with this doctor. My son and I went to see this doctor because he had been vomitting and had diarhea for 2 days and I was worried about dehydration. The office had us wait for 2 hours and then doctor refused to see him. I was his patient, but after this experience, it became clear to me that he does not care about patients.