inactive

Paul P Hsieh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 24th, 2012
Great Careing Doctor
I took my mother in to see Dr Hsieh because she had been having a cough for a few weeks. She has seen another doctor previously that just said that it was the flu. Dr. Hsieh asked my mother alot of questions and seems very concerned. he also did a very comprehensive examination and ordered a x-ray for her. The very day that the chest x-ray was done we got a call from him that there was something there and that we needed a CT scan. It turned out that there was cancer. Dr. Hsieh and his staff quickly got my mom a appointment with a pulmonologist the very next day and was evaluated. I am very grateful to Dr. Hsieh for what he did for my mother that the other doctor did not. he is very caring and explains everything to my mother and myslef. I would highly recommend him

May 11th, 2012
Dr Paul Hsieh's office.....please answer the phone call...
First, I can never get someone to answer the phone call from Dr. Hsieh's office during normal business hours. The only option I have is leaving a message, and yet I have never received a call back from Dr. Hsieh's office. I tried all the options stated in the answering machine, the ultimate result is to leave a message only. I tried both English and Chinese as well. Dr. Hsieh really needs to improve his phone system, maybe hire more people to respond to the phone calls more promptly.Dr. Hsieh is my father's PCP. He was diagnosed gout a couple months ago, and Dr. Hsieh gave him some medication to treat it, and the issue did not get better. Then Dr. Hsieh asked my father to double the medication usage. Last month, my father was sent to the emergency room because he passed out at home, and then he was diagnosed in the hospital ulcer in the stomach and he lost 2/3 of his blood. My father got treated in the hospital for 4 days. We asked the specialist physician in the hospital the causes of the lost of blood. We were told that the medication he took could probably cause the ulcer. We went back to Dr. Hsieh to follow up, he did not show any concern of this issue, but kept his face down during my father's office visit, he did not talk much about the medication he prescribed to my father, or the ulcer condition, or did not act proactively in following up my father's medical reports and biopsy results from the hospital. We are very very disappointed of his professionalism and his conduct to treat his patients. :(We tried to call in his office and follow up on the medical reports and test results, no one ever picked up the phone during normal business hours. If I could input zero star rating, I would.

July 7th, 2009
a very good family doctor
this doctor has a very good bedside manner. He is attentive and cares about his patients.