Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

AMAZING show details AMAZING
by N. Matlock on Aug 19th, 2016

He saved my life. I had been misdiagnosed for 2 years. I have followed him from Cleveland to Dallas to Chicago. He has always treated me with respect and concern. He never made me feel like he did not have time or that my insecurities were invalid. He explained my surgery in appropriate detail and what was to be expected, as well as, what his expectations were. After 9 years, I am still telling my story and sharing my experience. Thanks to him I am a cancer survivor, who recovered from a skull base tumor and radiation because my doctor cared enough to be thorough in his diagnosis. My surgery was through my nose and lasted 9 hours.

Dr. Batra is the greatest show details Dr. Batra is the greatest
Nov 12th, 2011

I've had 2 sinus surgeries by another ENT, which left me depressed and not much better. I finally found Dr. Batra. He is truly an answered prayer. He truly cares and spent time educating and explaining my sinus issues and how he was going to fix them. I highly recommend Dr. Batra!!

Greatest doctor ever show details Greatest doctor ever
Apr 6th, 2011

I consulted multiple specialists relating to my unusual case and I am overwhelmed at his expertise, compassion and ability to creatively and with minimal invasiveness heal me. I truly beleive he was an answer to prayer