Dr. Sukhpreet Batra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
AMAZING
He saved my life. I had been misdiagnosed for 2 years. I have followed him from Cleveland to Dallas to Chicago. He has always treated me with respect and concern. He never made me feel like he did not have time or that my insecurities were invalid. He explained my surgery in appropriate detail and what was to be expected, as well as, what his expectations were. After 9 years, I am still telling my story and sharing my experience. Thanks to him I am a cancer survivor, who recovered from a skull base tumor and radiation because my doctor cared enough to be thorough in his diagnosis. My surgery was through my nose and lasted 9 hours.

November 12th, 2011
Dr. Batra is the greatest
I've had 2 sinus surgeries by another ENT, which left me depressed and not much better. I finally found Dr. Batra. He is truly an answered prayer. He truly cares and spent time educating and explaining my sinus issues and how he was going to fix them. I highly recommend Dr. Batra!!

April 6th, 2011
Greatest doctor ever
I consulted multiple specialists relating to my unusual case and I am overwhelmed at his expertise, compassion and ability to creatively and with minimal invasiveness heal me. I truly beleive he was an answer to prayer