A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chong Hone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hone graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Hone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chong San Hone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chong S. Hone practice?
- Dr. Chong Hone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chong Hone practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Chino Primary Care Doctors.