A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Hone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hone
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hone graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Hone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Chongsan Hone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Hone practice?
- Dr. Philip Hone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Hone practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians and Chino General Practitioners.