Family Physicians

Evergreen Family Medicine
777 W Peachtree St
Norcross, GA 30071
770-246-6100
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best doctor I've ever been to  |  show details
by Thomas on Jun 13th, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about my visit and Dr. Chai. Everyone was friendly and I didn't have to wait long to see her. She listened to everything I had to say and asked a lot of questions. She was very kind and compassionate!! She explained everything to me in detail and was very professional. I would defiantly recommend her to anyone. She has restored my faith in doctors and the medical profession in general. I give her 5 out of 5 stars!! Thank You Dr. Chai !! You truly are the best!

|  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

most of the office staffs are not friendly at all. they are rude! dont trust me? give it a try

|  Mr Dan Cucich  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2012

Dr Chai, is the nicest and smartest doctor I have ever seen. And she will see you quickly-even on a saturday morning, and won't make you wait very long. (Wednesday is her day off) Her nurses are wonderful and when they draw blood you dont even feel it.

|  Never had any doctor like Dr. Chai before  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2011

I can't believe doctors like Dr. Chai actually exist in USA medical field. Almost all of other doctors I went to, they are always in a rush and barely want to have a few minutes to listen to you. Dr. Chai is very patient and extremely knowledgeable. she takes time to listen to you and gives you a care like you are her family. I totally trust her with my family's health care. I told my wife that one of best things happened to me after I moved from CA to GA is to find a truly caring doctor like Dr. Chai. I have never had an experience with doctors like I had with Dr. Chai. Highly recommended!

|  Dr. Chai is WONDERFUL!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

She took care of my problem quickly. She listened to me describe the problem and then explained what she was going to do. She was very patient with me. I've been going to see her and Dr. Bao for about 7-8 yeas now. Dr. Chai is very easy to talk to.

|  show details
Dec 10th, 2008

Dr. Chai is an especially caring and understanding physician. Shetakes time to listen to my concerns and offer advice.