Dr. Steve Ahmed MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Big Spring, TX

3.9

July 29th, 2016
Wonderful staff and excellent care

April 3rd, 2014
long wait good pediatric care
We waited for over 2 hours one day for a one month appointment for my son. But the next appointment we waited only 30 mins. They get everyone in on the same day they call so I understand... He was a great doctor but I'd liked if he spent more time with us explaining things. Rather quick in and out. Pretty good pediatrician tho.

June 16th, 2013
Absolutely recommend Dr Ahmed!
I received my first ever Juvéderm lip injection treatment last Friday. The doctor took his time to explain everything to me and to make sure that he gave me the results that I wanted. He did not rush me and let me take my time in deciding where I wanted it injected. He is also the cheapest you can find in DFW his prices are amazing! I highly recommend him to anyone.

May 24th, 2012
Patient since 1999
He is an extremely caring doctor and has children of his own, so he is concerned and doesn't treat my kids or grandkids like just another number or paycheck. On the other hand we did take the grankids to a different doc for a while because it was hard to get an appointment, but now we are back with Dr. Ahmed because the other doctor never knew what he was doing.

December 19th, 2011
The wait time was rather long, but a very nice staff and intelligent doctor. Definetly worth the wait.

June 22nd, 2011
I have seen through my life taking my baby to him great doctor

January 26th, 2011
NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON
I was approached by Dr Ahmed about Lasar Lipo and after going to him for years with meso thought I could trust him. It was the most unsterile situation. I was sent home bleeding through my pants and although before pictures were taking after he saw the large indention on my leg Because he sucked to much to close to the surface, he decided he didnt want after pictures. He told me to come back in 6- 12 months & he would inject fat into it. I went to real plastic surgeon and I was told permanent damage was done & I would have to have skin graphs to fix it. I reguested my money back and he refused. Bottom line I was a genie pig for him to butcher and practice on and he does not care what he did to me. BODY FOCUS IS A JOKE he is not a certified plastic surgeon, his wife is not a RN or even licensed- so unless you want to end up like me I would sugest going to a real Plastic Surgeon.

June 21st, 2010
great doctor
it can not get better than him