A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Malik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Malik MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salma Malik practice?
- Dr. Salma Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Salma Malik practices Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.