A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Malik, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Malik MD and MS is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salma Malik practice?
- Dr. Salma Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Salma Malik practices Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.