A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salma Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salma Malik, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salma Malik MD and MS is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salma Malik practice?
- Dr. Salma Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Salma Malik practices Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.