Dr. Xiaochun Yang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xiaochun Yang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2017

Extremely rude, and Unprofessional

Visited Dr. Yang and asked for my medical records. She refused to give them to me and said I was going to use them for ulterior motives. At the time she knew I was ill from stress and had very elevated heart rate and blood pressure. BUT this didn't stop her from screaming and arguing with me before she finally gave me my own medical records. Would NOT recommend.

June 23rd, 2017

Patient for more than 10 years

Dr. Yang has been our family physician for more than 10 years, taking care of my wife and myself, both age 76. She is very dedicated, always taking time to listen to patients' concerns, to answer questions, and to dispense sound advice and recommendations. She also referred us to top doctors and specialists when we needed it. Thanks to Dr. Yang's attentional care, we feel our wellbeing is in good hands. We could not think of a best doctor at our side for our golden years.

September 29th, 2015

Disrespectful and rude

I visited her office twice, and got prescriptions filled for 3 months. For some reason the pharmacy only gave me a months supply, and when I went back for the refill they had sent it back. They tried contacting her office and got no reply and ask for me to do the same. When I did the receptionist place the doctor on the phone, and she was beyond disrespectful and rude and yelling. Asking why I am calling for a refill when it was a three month supply, even after I explained to her it wasn't me it was the pharmacy who asked me to call. She told be it was not her problem and pick it up with the pharmacy, while yelling at me on the phone and then hung up. When I tried calling back...in shock at her behavior they wouldn't answer the phone. All because the pharmacy did not give me the full three months of meds, and wanted her approval to refill it again. I would never recommend a doctor who has no personal skills, and lack decorum. I immediately changed doctors the same day.

September 16th, 2017