Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very good, Dr. Yang is best whom i have visited .

Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was happy to see that she has started a program whereby University of Maryland pre-med students can participate by sitting in when Dr. Yang is seeing her patients.

Jul 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is by far the best Dr. I have come across, plus the house are great. hardly Never have to wait to be seen. Appointments are always when I can come in.

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everything was good!!!

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang has always been very patient with me in discussing my medical concerns and needs. I never feel rushed to leave and always feel welcomed and know I will be in good hands. New admin staff is quite friendly as well :)

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sharon Yang is very thorough and keeps excellent track of my health concerns. She makes adjustments to my treatments as needed so that I know I am getting skilled, personalized care as the years go by. I recommend her highly.

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

im realy recommend DR Sharon Yang

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor with friendly and helpful staff.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Friendly professionally and addressed to all my concerns. Thanks!

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like the fact she had an idea about what's wrong with me but I didn't like that she didn't allow me to see more. I don't feel she really care about my problem. She chose people from her same nationality.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang care about her patients.

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She has good skill and good manner, really concern about the patients' condition.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang addressed all my concerns and explained my questions in depth. I arrived early and her staff took care of me right away. I did not have to wait to see Dr. Yang. I would recommend her as a primary doctor.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is very professional, patient and thoughtful, which makes me feel very comfortable. She is a doctor whom I can trust.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor needs to be more patient with the patients, communicating as a helper rather than authority.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great service!

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very patient and torough

May 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang explains lab results very well and makes sure the patient understands what is going with his/her health. Gives very good advice and tips.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Young is very nice lady. she cares of patients. she alway resolves my healthy problems.

May 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is quite detail minded Doctor. She helped and explained all my medical concerns. When I visited her office the first time in 2014, she checked and explained to me the reason why I always felt sick in the winter. No doctor has ever checked like this.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always, excellent!

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is a very caring and dedicated physician who addresses all your concerns in a very satisfactory manner.

Apr 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang has been my family doctor for many years. She excellent professional service provided great health security to my family members. We all like her and will continue stay with her service.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Communication with the Dr. Yang very well. I highly recommend to anybody.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang has genuine consideration of her patients well beings.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is a great doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgable, skillful, experienced and careful.

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang makes me feeling very comfortable and I am able to discuss all of my concerns with her. She's become more than a doctor, she cares for you as if you are more than a patient. Her concerns and care goes hand in hand.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A review or followup would be appreciated.

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was happy with Dr. Yang. I will keep her as my primary. However I would like to have a print out of my diagnosis. My memory isn't the greatest. I had to go to ER a little after midnight due to pain in my arm and the ER doctor asked what my diagnosis was

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant visit

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I give Dr. Yang 5 star because she always address patients medical concern well. She took time to read and explain test results carefully. Also she was very patient to answer all the questions. I will highly recommend her to my friends!

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor Yang is a good doctor but one of her receptionists is very rude and unfriendly.it looks like she is the master of all patients.I hope Doctor Yang hire trained receptionists in the future

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is really patient and knowledgable.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

kind and knowledgeable

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor ever!

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and detailed. Willing to spend time with patients

Dec 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor! She always take her time for each patient, taking note, ask and answer the questions... Very knowledgeable and experienced in her field! I would recommend her to all the people I know.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good and excellent service.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang has good patience talking to her patient .

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. Yang always make sure I understand my medical issues, lab results and is very caring.

Nov 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as usual visit was most informative, professional, and satisfactory since problems were addressed and corrective action taken.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The most important thing about my visits with Dr. Yang is the time that she spends with me. Listening time is very important, and Dr. Yang never fails to deliver.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called when I was sick and she told me to just come on over. She squeezed me in between appointments and still addressed all my issues. Dr. Yang is the best!

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I needed a new PCP physician quickly, and was ableto quickly get an appointment with Dr. Wang. She was thorough, listened to your concerns and had a way about her that was relaxed, yet professional. This was my first visit and I was pleasantly impressed

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The big problem is the doctor doesn't listen to patients and seems like she doesn't really care what patients feel/think.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

On the whole the treatment and examination met my expectations. However, I mentioned my lower backache but was not examined.

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is a great doctor, caring and efficient.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very profesional

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My feet hurt badly for two weeks and after the precription got from Dr. Yang my feet recovered in a day. Awesome!

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with Dr. Yang. I am so glad I chose her from the list provided by Dr. Devin's office.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is thorough, knowledgeable, and personable. She is the best!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is very patient and genuinely conserned with the overall and total health of her patients! She asks questions and taylors the treatment plan accordingly. I'm so glad to have found her practice. I had no idea this kind of care still existed!

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang, the wait was long but she is a good doctor. She communicates with you thoroughly. She gives good advice and makes sure patients understand what is going on with their health. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sharon Yang is very caring. She listens to patients and always delivers complete and clear information. Dr. Yang is one of the very best doctors we ever had and we recommend her without hesitation.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice, professional and experienced doctor. Solved my concerns. Highly recommend.

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is under staff. She needs to hire additional staff.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service!

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has no manner at all, I am a patient come to see a doctor for help and find a way to solve my health problem not come to suffer from her language assault and let you feel I am going to die in anytime, She is not qualify be a Doctor.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to get an appointment. Always on-time. Very nice - easy to communicate with.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Impatient doctor.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very freindly!

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Few minutes waiting time; everyone is very nice a professional; Dr. Yang is very nice, experienced and knowledgeable; Excellent!

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang was great. Took me in promptly. Addressed all my issues and proceeded what was necessary. I also liked the fact that she is very easy to reach by email. I am really glad she is going to be my primary care.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is a very attentive and caring physician.

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang has a great bedside manner. She really listens to your problems and concerns about your health, and truly cares. From previous visits, she's also good a diagnosing any issues that I had and was confirmed by a specialist

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she was very thorough, informative and understanding. I was treated very well.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best provider around the area and very professional and caring. One of the doctor actually listen to your complain and be able to answer all your questions or concerned. Highly recommended!

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasant experience when visiting Dr. Yang's office. Two thumbs up for her!

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Adding more smile would definitely make the visit even more pleasant

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor know what happened to me and made the decision according to it.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Yang is a top doctor, very caring about patient's needs. I recommend her all heartily to family and friends.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Good!

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a very caring and patient doctor that will listen to your medical needs and will take care of you. I will always see Dr. Yang from now on after seeing some other doctors over the last 4 years.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr. Wang's preventative approach and would highly recommend her.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a good doctor who listens to concerns and answers all questions.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor!

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang examines the patient very carefully and answers questions clearly.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

??????????,????,???????? ??????,???????????,???

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang provided excellent services with detailed explanation on my questions and concerns. She is a very knowledgable and professional family doctor who earned my family's trust.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Today I visited Dr. Yang's office, which is neat and cozy. The staffs are polite and knowledgeable. Dr. Yang is professional and answered my concerns very clearly and patiently. The fees (copay) are collected based on my insurance. No hidden fees.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased. My doctor was thorough,she asked me many health questions about myself and gave a very good examination. The medication that she prescribed for my health conditioned (hypertension) is effective with no side effects.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Yang! She has been my doctor for several years now. I continued going to see her even when I became unemployed and without insurance. She talks to me more like a mother figure than a "robot" doctor and she's very thorough in explaining things.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is one of very few doctors that spends enough time with the patients in my experience. She is very patient, take note, ask questions, and listen to her patient. She is great!!!

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The front desk service is not good. When I made my appointment for my annual health checkup, the receptionist did not provide proper instructions for needed preparations of my annual health checkup.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always personal with every visit. Very professional at the same time. Would recommend her to anyone.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang explained what she thinks my problem is and provided me with the name of a Dr. I should see who specializes in my problem and also provided the Dr. with the information she would need as a heads up.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is patient, understanding and very professional. She ask lots of questions and take a natural approach to medicine. I'm glad she is my physician and would recommend her practice.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had the chest pain, I got an appointment right away when I called. I really appreciated I have Dr. Yang as my family doctor.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang was the most thorough doctor I have had. She found a tumor mass growing in my prostate, and has helped guide my treatment every step of the way. She is very open and communicative as well. Highly recommended!

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr. Yang for over four years now, and she is the most professional and helpful doctor I have ever had. She spends a lot of time clearly answering questions and offering suggestions to help me deal with heart disease and DM. She is the best Dr

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

OK

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Yang is like the "Old Fashion" type of Doctor. She really knows her trade and I feel so fortunate to have her for my Doctor.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She treats patients like family members.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang is extremely rude.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Yang was very thorough and understanding with my 88-year-old mother.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend this doctor.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After receiving a letter from Dr.. Devin announcing his retirement I needed to choose a new doctor. I chose Dr. Yang because she was on his list. I am very glad I chose her. She is very caring and personable; never rushing through your visit.

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Deal with the patient friendly; Be familiar with patient's status; Showed good skills Be professional

Feb 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

clinic staff are nice and professional. Help me get my result on time.

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been to several doctors before I finally found Dr Yang. I like the information and clarity that she gave me each visit; for sure I know my condition and what I have to do with my health.