A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Pan, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Pan, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Sheue Ching Chen Pan MD is a female Neonatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny S. Pan practice?
- Dr. Jenny Pan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Pan practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.