A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Pan, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Pan has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Pan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Rgnl Hospitals & MC
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny S. Pan practice?
Dr. Jenny Pan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Pan, Dr. Genoveva Pan, Dr. Giovanna Pan, Dr. Hanna Pan, Dr. Iva Pan, Dr. Jackie Pan, Dr. Jan Pan, Dr. Jana Pan