A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasiffa Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasiffa Hossain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Hossain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasiffa Hossain MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasiffa Hossain practice?
- Dr. Nasiffa Hossain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasiffa Hossain practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.