A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasiffa Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hossain
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hossain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasiffa Hossain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Hossain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasiffa Hossain MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasiffa Hossain practice?
- Dr. Nasiffa Hossain has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasiffa Hossain practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.