Dr. Steven Weston MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Charlotte, NC

October 7th, 2016
From check in to check out I was super satisfied. The staff are all so awesome and friendly. Dr Weston has got to be the most down to earth Physician I have ever met. I was going in for vein procedure and was so nervous. It was amazing because when you have a Dr and nurses that have a sense of humor and caring it makes a big difference. I left there so satisfied and they all made my nervousness go away and I know it was because of their caring and the Doctors personality and gentleness with my procedures. I recommend Dr Weston to everyone.

May 10th, 2012
Wonderful Medical Care
Dr Weston is the best doctor- he is so caring. I felt immediately comfortable in the beautiful office as his staff quickly welcomed me. Dr Weston answered my questions, provided excellent answers and I even got a call after going home. Thank you for this unique experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

May 8th, 2012
Dr Weston-The Best Doctor/Surgeon Ever!
I have been a patient of Dr Weston for nearly a decade. He is by far, the best medical doctor/surgeon that I have ever encountered. He has an excellent bedside manner, a truly compassionate doctor who is geniunely concerned for his patients. The office is immaculate and staff is outstanding. I strongly recommend Dr Weston for any surgery or medical procedures- you will not find anyone better than this.

March 19th, 2012
Dr. Weston
Dr. Weston is a great physician he took great care of my husband when he had his gallbladder taken out.I would definitely recommend him to friends and family!

December 4th, 2011
Looking and feeling better than ever!!
My high school reunion was approaching and I contemplated even going, I was referred to Dr. Weston by a friend who had lost 35 pounds. With the help of Dr. Weston and his staff I looked fabulous at the reunion. I lost weight and had some anti-aging services, including thermage and an excellent make up application session. I felt more confident at my reunion than I ever did in high school.

December 3rd, 2011
Looking and feeling better than I have in 20 years
I was referred to Dr. Weston by a close friend who lost 40 pounds on his physician supervised weightloss program. When I saw her she not only looked amazing but looked years younger. I found Dr. Weston and his staff to be both incredibly knowledgable but also exetremely supportive. I learned new ways to manage my weight and also ways to get back my youthful energy and appearance. I look and feel better than I have in years. I look about 10 years younger am enjoyng the confidence and compliments. Dr. Weston is one of a kind and his staff of professionals are simply delightful.JOB WELL DONE!

December 2nd, 2011
Professionalism at it's best!
Dr. Weston and his professional staff helped me answer all my questions and concerns before starting his physician supervised weightloss program. I felt very comfortable and his staff was so friendly at my follow up visits I felt like they were friends. I ended up losing the 35 pounds I set out to lose and have kept it off.

November 30th, 2011
A doctor with integrity is hard to find these days, but I did!
I have been a patient of Dr. Steve Weston's for over three years and have referred many of my family and friends to him. He is an outstanding physician who possesses an incredible amount of integrity in an industry that it is hard to find. He is fair, honest and genuinely cares about his patience well being. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a GOOD doctor and a great experience.

September 6th, 2011
This guy is in it for the money and could care less about his patients. He should not be allowed to practice on call at area hospitals where one has no choice in who thier physician will be. If he is ever assigned as your or one of your loved ones admitting/attending physician you may want to request another doctor.

July 30th, 2008
Not Very Professional
After complications following surgery I was very displeased in how I was treated. No one called me to tell me my test results and I had to call not once but twice and finally after two weeks found out the results. What makes me so unhappy is that the test I had done the doctor knew the results within an hour. I just praise the Lord that there was nothing wrong with me, because if I was waiting on someone from the office to call me I would probally still be waiting! I will not recomend Dr. Weston for surgery nor any cosmetic aspect to any one I know.