A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyemi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Adeyemi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oluwatoyin M Adeyemi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oluwatoyin M. Adeyemi practice?
- Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.