Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi
Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adeyemi is affiliated with John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County and John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County. She speaks English.
Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oluwatoyin Adeyemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Sonia Sandhu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi12
Dr. John Obrien
Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Victor Pelaez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi20