A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darius Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Mitchell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mitchell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Franklin Mitchell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darius F. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Darius Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Surgeons and Texarkana Sports Medicine Doctors.