Learn more about Dr. Darius Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darius Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darius Mitchell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darius Franklin Mitchell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Darius F. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Darius Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Darius Mitchell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Surgeons.