A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayabhasker Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayabhasker Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayabhasker Komatireddy Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijayabhasker K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vijayabhasker Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayabhasker Reddy practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Primary Care Doctors.