A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Lawrence MA, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Richard Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lawrence practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.