A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Lawrence MA, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Richard Lawrence has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lawrence practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiation Oncologists.