- 1771 W Romneya Dr, Anaheim, CA
- 3.5 average rating
- 3 specialties
- 9 affiliated hospitals
- 11 insurance providers
- 4 awards
- 3 schools
- 16 minutes avg wait time
- 2 are board certified
- 1 is rated 4 stars and above
- 3 are rated on Vitals.com
- 3 are male
- 1 is female
- 3 specialties
- 11 health insurance companies
- 3.5 average overall rating
4 affiliated awards
- United Healthcare
- BCBS Blue Card
- Tufts Health Plan
Doctors in Orange County First Medical Group Inc.
- Dr. Sampath Suryadevara MD Internal Medicine El Monte, CA
- Dr. Andrew Rutland MD, JD Obstetrics and Gynecology Anaheim, CA
- Dr. Srikrishna Chundru MD Internal Medicine Clinton, IA
- Dr. Obli Mani MD Family Medicine, Internal Medicine Quincy, MA
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Orange County First Medical Group Inc. is affiliated with the following hospitals
- Tustin Hospital And Medical Center Tustin, CA 92780
- South Shore Hospital South Weymouth, MA 02190
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Boston, MA 02115
- Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- Lea Regional Medical Center Hobbs, NM 88240
- Mercy Medical Center-Clinton Clinton, IA 52732
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center Anaheim, CA 92801
- St. Jude Medical Center Fullerton, CA 92835
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim Anaheim, CA 92805
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- Rangaraya Medical College
- University Of Health Sciences Antigua
- Drexel University College Of Medicine
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine
Why Group Practice?
As medicine became more complex in the twentieth century, the need for group practices made more sense. Physicians found it impossible to know everything about the emerging drugs and technologies on the medical landscape. In addition, the cost of providing a full range of diagnostic services, such as tests and X-rays, in one location became prohibitive to the individual practitioner. Hence, doctors from various disciplines began to team together in order to provide more comprehensive care to their community of patients.