John Deere Medical Group
- Family Medicine
- 4101 John Deere Rd Moline, IL 309-765-1600
Doctors in John Deere Medical Group
The Overall Average Patient Rating of John Deere Medical Group when asked is excellent. John Deere Medical Group has been reviewed by 28 patients. The rating is 4.2 out of 5 stars.
The average wait time to see a doctor at John Deere Medical Group as provided by patient reviews is 7 minutes. By comparison, the national average for a pre-vist wait time is 21 minutes.
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Medicine
- University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Health Insurance Accepted
- Health Alliance
- First Health
- United Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Diabetes Care Recognition Program
- Diabetes Recognition Program
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Patients' Choice Award
- On-Time Doctor Award
- Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park Davenport, IA
- UnityPoint Health Trinity Bettendorf Bettendorf, IA
- UnityPoint Health Trinity Rock Island Rock Island, IL
- Genesis Medical Center East Davenport, IA
- Mercy Medical Center - Dubuque Dubuque, IA
- Mercy Hospital-Iowa City Iowa City, IA
- Bettendorf Hospital Rock Island, IL
- Finley Hospital Dubuque, IA
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport Davenport, IA
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus Silvis, IL
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus Bettendorf, IA
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus Moline, IL
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus Rock Island, IL
- Unity Health System Muscatine, IA
Information about group practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment.
Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine.
Why Group Practice?
As medicine became more complex in the twentieth century, the need for group practices made more sense. Physicians found it impossible to know everything about the emerging drugs and technologies on the medical landscape. In addition, the cost of providing a full range of diagnostic services, such as tests and X-rays, in one location became prohibitive to the individual practitioner. Hence, doctors from various disciplines began to team together in order to provide more comprehensive care to their community of patients.
Benefits of Group Practice
- Access to doctors from various disciplines for referrals and advice
- Better coverage on weekends and off-hours
- One-stop clinics for comprehensive care and testing