Stonebrooke Family Physicians
- Family Medicine
- 2940 Crooks Rd Rochester Hills, MI 248-997-9700
Doctors in Stonebrooke Family Physicians
The Overall Average Patient Rating of Stonebrooke Family Physicians when asked is excellent. Stonebrooke Family Physicians has been reviewed by 96 patients. The rating is 3.8 out of 5 stars.
The average wait time to see a doctor at Stonebrooke Family Physicians as provided by patient reviews is 17 minutes. By comparison, the national average for a pre-vist wait time is 21 minutes.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Medicine
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
- Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Health Insurance Accepted
- First Health
- BCBS Michigan
- BCBS Illinois
- Patients' Choice Award
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree
- Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award
- On-Time Doctor Award
Information about group practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment.
Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine.
Why Group Practice?
As medicine became more complex in the twentieth century, the need for group practices made more sense. Physicians found it impossible to know everything about the emerging drugs and technologies on the medical landscape. In addition, the cost of providing a full range of diagnostic services, such as tests and X-rays, in one location became prohibitive to the individual practitioner. Hence, doctors from various disciplines began to team together in order to provide more comprehensive care to their community of patients.
Benefits of Group Practice
- Access to doctors from various disciplines for referrals and advice
- Better coverage on weekends and off-hours
- One-stop clinics for comprehensive care and testing