- 1605 E Evesham Rd, Voorhees, NJ
- 4.0 average rating
- 2 specialties
- 9 affiliated hospitals
- 14 insurance providers
- 2 awards
- 4 schools
- 24 minutes avg wait time
- 3 are board certified
- 3 are rated 4 stars and above
- 5 are rated on Vitals.com
- 4 are male
- 1 is female
- 2 specialties
- 14 health insurance companies
- 4.0 average overall rating
- BCBS Blue Card
- Highmark BCBS
- First Health
- United Healthcare
- Horizon BCBS
Doctors in Delaware Valley Urology LLC
- Dr. Karl Ebert MD Urology Voorhees, NJ
- Dr. Evan Krisch MD, FACS Urology Voorhees, NJ
- Dr. Marcella Nachmann DO Urology Sewell, NJ
- Dr. Jerome Pietras DO Urology Sewell, NJ
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Delaware Valley Urology LLC is affiliated with the following hospitals
- Virtua Health West Jersey Voorhees, NJ 08043
- Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Virtua Marlton Marlton, NJ 08053
- Virtua Berlin Berlin, NJ 08009
- Jeanes Hospital Philadelphia, PA 19111
- JFK Medical Center Edison, NJ 08820
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center Camden, NJ 08103
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury Woodbury, NJ 08096
- University Hospital Newark, NJ 07103
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Des Moines University
Nearby Group Practices
Delaware Valley Urology LLC is similar to the following 3 Group Pracices near Voorhees, NJ.
Virtua Physician Associates
Breast Specialty Care-Snj & Pa
Regional Otolaryngology Head and Neck Association LLC
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine
Why Group Practice?
As medicine became more complex in the twentieth century, the need for group practices made more sense. Physicians found it impossible to know everything about the emerging drugs and technologies on the medical landscape. In addition, the cost of providing a full range of diagnostic services, such as tests and X-rays, in one location became prohibitive to the individual practitioner. Hence, doctors from various disciplines began to team together in order to provide more comprehensive care to their community of patients.