- 33 Mitchell Ave, Binghamton, NY
- 3.4 average rating
- 2 specialties
- 4 affiliated hospitals
- 16 insurance providers
- 4 awards
- 3 schools
- 10 minutes avg wait time
- 2 are board certified
- 2 are rated on Vitals.com
- 1 is male
- 2 are female
- 2 specialties
- 16 health insurance companies
- 3.4 average overall rating
4 affiliated awards
- BCBS Blue Card
- United Healthcare
- First Health
Doctors in Binghamton Family Care Ctr
- Dr. Rekha Dharmapuri MD Internal Medicine Binghamton, NY
- Dr. Domingo Jimenez MD Internal Medicine Binghamton, NY
- Dr. Leann Lesperance MD Pediatrics Binghamton, NY
- Dr. Meng Zhao MD Internal Medicine Saint Louis, MO
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Binghamton Family Care Ctr is affiliated with the following hospitals
- UHS Wilson Medical Center Johnson City, NY 13790
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital Binghamton, NY 13903
- United Health Services - Binghamton General Hospital Binghamton, NY 13903
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division Johnson City, NY 13790
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- Harvard Medical School
- Xian Medical University
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine