- 2322 E 22nd St, Cleveland, OH
- 4.0 average rating
- 2 specialties
- 10 affiliated hospitals
- 17 insurance providers
- 3 awards
- 6 schools
- 15 minutes avg wait time
- 7 are board certified
- 6 are rated 4 stars and above
- 9 are rated on Vitals.com
- 7 are male
- 3 are female
- 2 specialties
- 17 health insurance companies
- 4.0 average overall rating
3 affiliated awards
- United Healthcare
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
Doctors in North Ohio Heart Center Inc.
- Dr. Mohammad Karim MD Internal Medicine Cleveland, OH
- Dr. Qarab Syed MD Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine Ashland, OH
- Dr. Amina Anjum MD Internal Medicine Sherman, TX
- Dr. Nariman Morra MD Internal Medicine Westlake, OH
- Dr. James Koch MD Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine Cleveland, OH
- Dr. Ramachandran Ravichandran MD Internal Medicine Westlake, OH
- Dr. Donald Cho MD Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine Medina, OH
- Dr. Ewa Gross-Sawicka MD Internal Medicine Westlake, OH
- Dr. George Partal MD Internal Medicine Westlake, OH
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
North Ohio Heart Center Inc. is affiliated with the following hospitals
- St Vincent Charity Medical Center Cleveland, OH 44115
- St John Medical Center Westlake, OH 44145
- Southwest General Health Center Cleveland, OH 44130
- Fairview Hospital Cleveland, OH 44111
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital Cleveland, OH 44195
- Cleveland Clinic Lakewood Lakewood, OH 44107
- UH Parma Medical Center Cleveland, OH 44129
- Medina Hospital Medina, OH 44256
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General Akron, OH 44307
- Akron Children's Hospital Akron, OH 44308
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- Aga Khan Medical College
- Universidad Central Del Este (Uce)
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
- Patna Medical College
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine
Why Group Practice?
As medicine became more complex in the twentieth century, the need for group practices made more sense. Physicians found it impossible to know everything about the emerging drugs and technologies on the medical landscape. In addition, the cost of providing a full range of diagnostic services, such as tests and X-rays, in one location became prohibitive to the individual practitioner. Hence, doctors from various disciplines began to team together in order to provide more comprehensive care to their community of patients.