- 2100 N Broad St, Lansdale, PA
- 3.6 average rating
- 3 specialties
- 5 affiliated hospitals
- 12 insurance providers
- 2 awards
- 4 schools
- 22 minutes avg wait time
- 4 are board certified
- 2 are rated 4 stars and above
- 4 are rated on Vitals.com
- 4 are male
- 3 specialties
- 12 health insurance companies
- 3.6 average overall rating
- Capital Blue Cross
- Highmark BCBS
- United Healthcare
Doctors in Otolaryngology Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Sean Smullen MD Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery Lansdale, PA
- Dr. Stephen Mass MD Otolaryngology Doylestown, PA
- Dr. Richard Herman MD Otolaryngology Doylestown, PA
- Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter MD Otolaryngology, Allergy Lansdale, PA
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Otolaryngology Plastic Surgery is affiliated with the following hospitals
- Doylestown Hospital Doylestown, PA 18901
- Grand View Health Sellersville, PA 18960
- Abington-Lansdale Hospital/Jefferson Health Lansdale, PA 19446
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Sacred Heart Hospital Allentown, PA 18102
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
- University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
- Temple University School Of Medicine
- Duke University School Of Medicine
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine