- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- On-Time Doctor Award
- Patients' Choice Award
- Regional Top Doctors
- United Healthcare
- BCBS Blue Card
- First Health
Doctors in Urology Associates Inc.
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Urology Associates Inc. is affiliated with the following hospitals
- South County Hospital Healthcare System Wakefield, RI 02879
- Rhode Island Hospital Providence, RI 02903
- Newport Hospital Newport, RI 02840
- Saint Anne's Hospital Fall River, MA 02721
- The University of Vermont Health Network Central Vermont Medical Center Berlin, VT 05602
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- Boston University School Of Medicine
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
- Harvard Medical School
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine