- PO Box 3627, Cleveland, TN
- 4.3 average rating
- 2 specialties
- 4 affiliated hospitals
- 3 insurance providers
- 4 schools
- 20 minutes avg wait time
- 2 are board certified
- 2 are rated 4 stars and above
- 3 are rated on Vitals.com
- 2 are male
- 2 are female
- 2 specialties
- 3 health insurance companies
- 4.3 average overall rating
- BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Georgia
Doctors in Physician Services Of Cleveland Psc
- Dr. James Torrence MD Emergency Medicine Cleveland, TN
- Dr. Jerry Devane MD Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine Cleveland, TN
- Dr. Ann Morgan MD, FAAFP, FACOG Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology Cleveland, TN
- Dr. Joy Sanford MD Emergency Medicine Jasper, TN
- Dr. Carl Lindblad MD Emergency Medicine Ooltewah, TN
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Physician Services Of Cleveland Psc is affiliated with the following hospitals
- Parkridge West Hospital Jasper, TN 37347
- Tennova Healthcare Cleveland Cleveland, TN 37311
- Memorial Hospital Chattanooga, TN 37404
- SkyRidge Medical Center Cleveland, TN 37311
Affiliated doctors have gone to the following schools
- Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
- Meharry Medical College
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine