Laambda Healthcare Inc.
- Internal Medicine
- 6025 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis, TN 901-767-1100
Doctors in Laambda Healthcare Inc.
The Overall Average Patient Rating of Laambda Healthcare Inc. when asked is excellent. Laambda Healthcare Inc. has been reviewed by 16 patients. The rating is 4.4 out of 5 stars.
The average wait time to see a doctor at Laambda Healthcare Inc. as provided by patient reviews is 23 minutes. By comparison, the national average for a pre-vist wait time is 21 minutes.
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Internal Medicine
- Government Medical College Chandigarh
Health Insurance Accepted
- United Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- BCBS Tennessee
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Top 10 Doctor - City
- Patients' Choice Award
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville Collierville, TN
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto Southaven, MS
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women Memphis, TN
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon Huntingdon, TN
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis Memphis, TN
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms Oxford, MS
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton Covington, TN
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City Union City, TN
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County New Albany, MS
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center Germantown, TN
- Baptist Memorial Restorative Care Memphis, TN
- Marshall County Hospital Benton, KY
- Methodist Extended Care Hospital Memphis, TN
- Methodist Fayette Hospital Somerville, TN
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital Germantown, TN
- Methodist South Hospital Memphis, TN
- Methodist University Hospital Memphis, TN
- Nea Medical Center Jonesboro, AR
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett Memphis, TN
- St Francis Hospital Memphis, TN
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City Union City, TN
Information about group practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment.
Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine.
Why Group Practice?
As medicine became more complex in the twentieth century, the need for group practices made more sense. Physicians found it impossible to know everything about the emerging drugs and technologies on the medical landscape. In addition, the cost of providing a full range of diagnostic services, such as tests and X-rays, in one location became prohibitive to the individual practitioner. Hence, doctors from various disciplines began to team together in order to provide more comprehensive care to their community of patients.
Benefits of Group Practice
- Access to doctors from various disciplines for referrals and advice
- Better coverage on weekends and off-hours
- One-stop clinics for comprehensive care and testing