- 924 Foster Ln, Weatherford, TX
- 4.6 average rating
- 2 specialties
- 6 affiliated hospitals
- 9 insurance providers
- 3 awards
- 1 school
- 15 minutes avg wait time
- 1 is rated 4 stars and above
- 1 is rated on Vitals.com
- 1 is male
- 2 specialties
- 9 health insurance companies
- 4.6 average overall rating
3 affiliated awards
- United Healthcare
- BCBS Texas
- Scott and White
- First Health
Doctors in Texas Cancer Care
- Dr. Ray Page DO, PHD Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology Weatherford, TX
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Texas Cancer Care is affiliated with the following hospitals
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South Burleson, TX 76028
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Cleburne Cleburne, TX 76033
- John Peter Smith Hospital Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Palo Pinto General Hospital Mineral Wells, TX 76067
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX 76104
Affiliated doctor has gone to the following school
- University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Information About Group Practices
What is a Group Practice?
According to The Medical Group Management Association, a group practice is any relationship between three or more physicians who share facilities, expenses, profits and other resources like support staff and equipment. Group practices tend to fall into two categories: those that organize around a particular medical specialty and those that encompass several specialties like East Boston Neighborhood Health that specializes in internal medicine