How to Prepare for Your Seasonal Allergies Doctor Visit
Having made your appointment with a healthcare provider, there are certain actions that you need to take in order to maximize the benefit of your doctor visit for seasonal allergies. They are listed below in this patient education guide:
- Write down a list of your allergy symptoms, including any that may seem unrelated to outdoor allergens.
- Write down the times of year and times of day that you experience allergy symptoms.
- Write down the types of plants and trees in your neighborhood, town, and areas where you frequently spend time.
- Make a list of all medications, vitamins and supplements that you’re taking. Include the dosage you are taking of each.
- Make a list of questions you have for the doctor so that you don’t forget to ask any of them.