Newton Adolescent Specialists
- 1 Board certified
- 2 Reviews
- Average rating is 1 stars
- Average wait time is 18.5 minutes
Top Adolescent Specialists in Newton, KS
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Adolescent specialists treat or diagnose teens for the following conditions:
- sports injuries
- Adolescent Idiopathic scoliosis
- growth/development issues
- reproductive/sexuality issues
- eating disorders
- learning and attention problems
- depression, anxiety and other mental health problems
The area of Newton, KS has a population of approximately 21,852 people. There is 1 adolescent specialist near Newton, which gives it a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 21,852 residents or a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 8,578 households. There are 8,578 households in Newton.