Barker Adolescent Specialists
- 1 Board certified
- 3 Reviews
- Average rating is 3.5 stars
- Average wait time is 32.5 minutes
Top Adolescent Specialists in Barker, NY
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Adolescent specialists treat or diagnose teens for the following conditions:
- sports injuries
- Adolescent Idiopathic scoliosis
- growth/development issues
- reproductive/sexuality issues
- eating disorders
- learning and attention problems
- depression, anxiety and other mental health problems
The area of Barker, NY has a population of approximately 2,362 people. There is 1 adolescent specialist near Barker, which gives it a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 2,362 residents or a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 895 households. There are 895 households in Barker.