Hickory Adolescent Specialists
- 1 Board certified
- 3 Reviews
- Average rating is 2.5 stars
- Average wait time is 21 minutes
Top Adolescent Specialists in Hickory, NC
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Adolescent specialists treat or diagnose teens for the following conditions:
- sports injuries
- Adolescent Idiopathic scoliosis
- growth/development issues
- reproductive/sexuality issues
- eating disorders
- learning and attention problems
- depression, anxiety and other mental health problems
The area of Hickory, NC has a population of approximately 79,007 people. There is 1 adolescent specialist near Hickory, which gives it a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 79,007 residents or a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 31,723 households. There are 31,723 households in Hickory.