Eugene Adolescent Specialists
- 5 Board certified
- 1 Award winners
- 58 Reviews
- Average rating is 3.3 stars
- Average wait time is 19.7 minutes
What are Adolescent Doctors?
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Adolescent specialists treat or diagnose teens for the following conditions:
- sports injuries
- Adolescent Idiopathic scoliosis
- growth/development issues
- reproductive/sexuality issues
- eating disorders
- learning and attention problems
- depression, anxiety and other mental health problems
The area of Eugene, OR has a population of approximately 191,096 people. There are 5 adolescent specialists near Eugene, which gives it a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 38,219 residents or a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 16,115 households. There are 80,574 households in Eugene.