Rapid City Adolescent Specialists
- 1 Award winners
- 5 Reviews
- Average rating is 3.5 stars
- Average wait time is 13.3 minutes
Top Adolescent Specialists in Rapid City, SD
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Adolescent specialists treat or diagnose teens for the following conditions:
- sports injuries
- Adolescent Idiopathic scoliosis
- growth/development issues
- reproductive/sexuality issues
- eating disorders
- learning and attention problems
- depression, anxiety and other mental health problems
The area of Rapid City, SD has a population of approximately 90,647 people. There is 1 adolescent specialist near Rapid City, which gives it a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 90,647 residents or a ratio of 1 adolescent specialist per 37,266 households. There are 37,266 households in Rapid City.