Yorkville Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- 1 Board certified
- 1 Award winners
- 13 Reviews
- Average rating is 3.5 stars
- Average wait time is 16.8 minutes
Top Obstetricians & Gynecologists in Yorkville, CA
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist), as well as the care of women who are pregnant and the delivery of babies (obstetrician). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at any stage of life.
Some common sub-specialties of obstetrician/gynecologists are:
- Maternal-fetal medicine: special focus on high-risk pregnancies
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility: a focus on finding the cause of and treatment for infertility
- Gynecological oncology: diagnosis and treatment of cancers of the female reproductive system
- Family planning: advice on contraception, as well as abortion
- Menopausal and geriatric gynecology: treatment of women going through menopause as well as senior citizens
The area of Yorkville, CA has a population of approximately 139 people. There is 1 obstetrician & gynecologist near Yorkville, which gives it a ratio of 1 obstetrician & gynecologist per 139 residents or a ratio of 1 obstetrician & gynecologist per 59 households. There are 59 households in Yorkville.