Billings Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- 7 Reviews
- Average rating is 3.5 stars
- Average wait time is 11.3 minutes
What are Oral Surgery Specialists?
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Some common procedures performed by oral & maxillofacial surgeons are:
- Cleft lip and palate diagnosis and surgical correction
- Removal of impacted teeth
- Bone grafting or pre-prosthetic surgery for implants and dentures
- Diagnosis and removal of cysts and tumors
- Diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous malignancy (skin cancer) and lip reconstruction
- Diagnosis and treatment of TMJ disorders (temporomandibular joint)
- Diagnosis and treatment of fractures of the eye socket, cheek bone, nose, jaw and skull
- Treatment of sleep apnea
- Cosmetic surgery of the head and neck, such as facelifts, browlifts, rhinoplasty and lip enhancement
The area of Billings, MT has a population of approximately 384,375 people. There are 3 oral & maxillofacial surgeons near Billings, which gives it a ratio of 1 oral & maxillofacial surgeon per 128,125 residents or a ratio of 1 oral & maxillofacial surgeon per 52,889 households. There are 158,667 households in Billings.