Kailua Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 1 Award winners
- 5 Reviews
- Average rating is 2.3 stars
- Average wait time is 25 minutes
- Kaneohe, HI - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- M C B H Kaneohe Bay, HI - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Honolulu, HI - 39 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Tripler Army Medical Center, HI - 10 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Aiea, HI - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Fort Shafter, HI - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Kailua, HI
328 Uluniu St
Kailua, HI 96734
- Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine
- 26 years experience
- Completed fellowship
- 4 star medical school
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Kailua, HI has a population of approximately 50,746 people. There are 2 preventive medicine specialists near Kailua, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 25,373 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 7,861 households. There are 15,721 households in Kailua.