Carmel Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 2 Board certified
- 1 Reviews
- Average rating is 4 stars
- Fishers, IN - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Noblesville, IN - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Indianapolis, IN - 42 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Brownsburg, IN - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Greenwood, IN - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Anderson, IN - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Carmel, IN
8335 Naab Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46260
- Family Medicine
- Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- 12 years experience
- Rated 4 stars by patients
- 4 star hospital
- Board certified
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Carmel, IN has a population of approximately 77,123 people. There are 2 preventive medicine specialists near Carmel, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 38,562 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 14,149 households. There are 28,297 households in Carmel.