Kennedyville Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 2 Board certified
- Bel Air, MD - 5 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Chestertown, MD - 3 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD - 4 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Centreville, MD - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Aberdeen, MD - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Belcamp, MD - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Kennedyville, MD
125 S Lynchburg St
Chestertown, MD 21620
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- 28 years experience
- 4 star hospital
- Board certified
- 3 star medical school
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Kennedyville, MD has a population of approximately 1,039 people. There are 2 preventive medicine specialists near Kennedyville, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 520 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 192 households. There are 384 households in Kennedyville.