Macomb Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 1 Board certified
- 1 Award winners
- 10 Reviews
- Average rating is 3.5 stars
- Average wait time is 22.9 minutes
- Clinton Township, MI - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Mount Clemens, MI - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Utica, MI - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- New Baltimore, MI - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Fraser, MI - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Harrison Township, MI - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Macomb, MI
43455 Schoenherr Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48313
- Family Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- 6 years experience
- Patients' Choice Award
- 4 star hospital
- Board certified
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Macomb, MI has a population of approximately 79,580 people. There are 2 preventive medicine specialists near Macomb, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 39,790 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 13,296 households. There are 26,591 households in Macomb.